When I get my hands on Murphy....

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

And away we go....



Well, football is finally over....now on to basketball. BB had his last game on Saturday and then the team party was Saturday night at a local pizza parlor. There were 17 players on his team, so you can imagine the havoc we reaked on that place with all their families added in to the picture. But, the boys all had a wonderful time. The coaches got together and gave me a very sweet gift as a thank you for being the team mom (again), a beautiful candle and a porcelain plate that reads, "All the love you give away returns to fill your heart each day."

BB had his first basketball practice tonight already and coach was very impressed with how much he has improved since last year. Go BB! He even made a couple of "nothin' but net" shots. What can I say, he gets it from me (lol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home