When I get my hands on Murphy....

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Auntie Beth!!

My Aunt Beth and I share the same birthday. Except, this year she was turning 80.....while I remain 29......lol. Anyway, there was a surprise open house thrown in her honor in Olympia, Washington, and we crashed the party. What fun!!

It was a week ago and my soul is still overfilled with joy. I had the most wonderful time. I got to get reacquainted with cousins I hadn't seen for over 10 years. The most incredible thing was watching all of our children make instant friends and play outside on Grandpa's lawn the way we all did as children. What an awesome site. I still get teary eyed just thinking about it. Everything has changed so much, and yet the things that really matter have never changed at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home