When I get my hands on Murphy....

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Only Six?

Ok, so I've been "tagged" by Taffi to explain six reasons why I'm weird.

A. She's my sister....she already knows a lot more than six!
B. I'm supposed to limit myself to six? Where to start?
C. Why would I want to admit to any of it?

Ok, ok, I'll play your "weird" game.........

1. I'm an insomniac. It's 5 a.m. and I'm blogging about why I'm weird. Hmmmmm.

2. I'm a shopaholic. There. I said it. Nothing brings me out of the blues better than shopping. Except for seeing my babies. Combine the two, and you've hit a grand slam.

3. I'm addicted to 24. I'm a 24 girl. Kiefer, baby, I'm all yours, pant pant, slurp.

4. I live in a house. I should live in a motel; a place to sleep, shower, watch a little tv, all with built-in maid service!

5. All my dates in the last four years have come from online. Scary.

6. I can't remember the sixth one. I have memory loss.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know more than 6 too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home