When I get my hands on Murphy....

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thanks Boo, I Owe You One

Last week was a rough week, we all three were down sick for what seemed like forever. Here's an interesting event during one of those nights, not sure which one as they all ran together eventually.. . . . . . . . . .I'm laying on my couch, trying to catch some zzzz's in the middle of a restless night, as I often try to do, and had evidently, finally, dozed off. I remember having a dream, and for once, a pleasant one, because I was visiting with my brother Wayne. I remember all of a sudden realizing that he looked so fresh, so young, so healthy, and HAPPY. I remember being overcome with a sense of relief to see him in this state. We exchanged some pleasantries and it felt so good to visit with him. He then proceeded to tell me I needed to wake up. I refused, not wanting to leave my dream. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP! Ok, ok. . . OK! I'll wake up. Good thing too, I was shaking like a leaf, sicker than usual. Decided I'd better check my blood sugar. Hmmm, it's 37. Thanks Boo. I owe you one.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost just had a total brain anurysm. (I know that's not spelled right.) I thought I had clicked on a different blog to read, and was interested to see that she had a brother named Wayne too, and then I got to the part where it said "Thanks Boo" I about freaked because, really, how many people have a brother named Wayne that they called Boo and it's SO WEIRD that my sister and this blogger friend have the same thing... and I was all in a tizzy.... then I realized I was reading your blog. Yeah, I'm a loser. LOL

Glad to see he's still watching out for ya, though. Thanks from me too, Wayne! Always the protector, he was...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home