When I get my hands on Murphy....

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Y.M.C.A.





No, not the song by the Village Fags. The one down the street from my house. We've been having fun hangin' out at the Y, and the boys are really turning into fish. They always have been. . . . . but they have stepped it up a notch. BB loves to do flips off the diving board now, and LB is even braving the big slide.

And, now don't faint, I've actually started walking on the treadmill. I can finally wear a shoe for over an hour and decided to start walking. I'm only up to about 3 times a week, but that's better than 0 like it has been for over a year. I guess the incentive of possibly having to have my little toe amputated has helped too. The scar tissue has built up so bad in the toe I had the bone removed in, that if I don't get blood flowing in there better, they're gonna take it off. Not gonna happen. Not on my watch!

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you! i need to come over and walk with you sometime, and bring the kids swimming...

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me when you go, and i'll meet you there. I gotta get started too.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home