When I get my hands on Murphy....

Thursday, November 16, 2006

YES M'aam!!



Well, I was certainly put in my place on Sunday! Miss Precious here, otherwise known as Sweet Girl let me have it!

I attended my sister's ward on Sunday because they were performing their Primary Program and 1.) she needed help watching Little Man during the program since she was in charge, and 2.) Miss Sweet Girl was singing a duet with mommy and I wanted to be there!

Ok, Sweet Girl and I have this thing where we tease each other, and I guess, maybe sometimes I go too far. Who, me?? lol - Anyway, her favorite song is "Scripture Power" and every time she sings it to me I make up silly words to go in the place of the real words. It's a tradition. She always has a good giggle out of it. Or so I thought........

As she got up from the pew to go sit with the Primary for the program, she put her cute little finger in my face and said to me: "I am glad you are here, insert my name, because we are singing Scripture Power and it is my favorite song and you need to learn the right words, cuz you ALWAYS sing it wrong!!!! Now LISTEN, ok?"

My only response I could think of was, "Yes, Maam!"

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she does like to tell people what to do, doesn't she? lol

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps, she just read that and said, "I didn't say insert my name!" LOL

by the way... she's got some serious claw action going on with her fingernails... I think it's time for Auntie to take her to the mall again! LOL whenever I try to file them she freaks...

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can picture her saying that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home